Nevada Industrial Space for Lease
LogistiCenterSM at 395 is a multi-phase, master-planned industrial park totaling more than 2.8 million SF in the North Valleys submarket of Reno-Sparks.
LogistiCenterSM at 395 Phase 1 includes three buildings totaling 1.2 million SF. Two of the three buildings are fully leased. Building A (402,230 SF) is complete and 99,640 SF remains available for lease.
- 470’ x 212’ building dimensions
- 9’ x 10’ dock doors (4 expandable to 124)
- 36' clear height at 6" inside first column line
- T-5 energy efficient lighting to 25’ candles
- Build-to-suit office area
- 60’ loading bay
- 50’ x 54’ column spacing
- ESFR fire protection system
- 88 car parking stalls
- 13 trailer stalls
- Built in 2015
- Concrete tilt-up panel exterior
- 28.27+ acre site area
- Direct fire gas cambridge HVAC units
- MUNV Zoning (Mixed Use North Virginia)
- 2400 amps, 277/480 volt, 3 phase power
- 7" concrete slab floors
- 45 mil single ply TPO roof system
About the Location
Located within in the Reno-Sparks market, both phases of LogistiCenterSM at 395 offer excellent access to the entire western U.S. market.
LogistiCenterSM at 395 is located in the North Valleys submarket, a highly-developed industrial region of northern Nevada. Resident national companies like Urban Outfitters, Amazon.com, Ryder Logistics, K-2 and Cardinal Health benefit from this submarket’s labor pool, numerous transportation options, and competitive lease rates.
LogistiCenterSM at 395 is within minutes of the three major shipping providers — UPS, FedEx and OnTrac. Bordering five states, northern Nevada is perfectly situated as the hub of the 11-state western region, with 53 million people within one day's drive. Trucking services are provided in the area by over 65 local, regional and national carriers with shipments to 80% of the 11 western states occurring on a next-day basis. Learn more about northern Nevada's logistics here.