Northern California Industrial Space Available for Lease
Stockton Commerce Center is located at 1624 Army Court and is Central Valley’s most central logistics point. San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties are expected to continue to see the most significant industrial growth and development due to the large local labor force.
The commerce center currently has 655,976 SF (divisible by 148,000 SF) available and situated on a 36.20-acre parcel.
- 655,976 SF Available
- Concrete tilt & pre-engineered steel frame-metal siding
- ±16,000 SF; renovated to suit office space
- 7 HVAC Units and 37 mech exhaust fans on roof
- (1) 3,000 amp 277/480 V main
- (1) 2,500 amp, 277/480 V main
- ESFR & in-rack system in 49’ clear section
- 110 Dock High Doors (+30 Planned)
- 5 Rail Receiving Doors
- Ph I: 57’x27’; Ph II: 57’x32’; Ph III: 59’x50’
- 336 Auto Stalls
- 380 Trailer Stalls
About the Location
Located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, Stockton is the largest submarket in the Central Valley.
The building is strategically positioned directly off Interstate 5 and State Highway 4. This proximity to major highways provides convenient access to State Highway 99. Only 50 miles to Sacramento and 71 miles to the Port of Oakland deal for businesses with international import/export needs and serving domestic customers in West Coast markets.