Build-to-Suit Facility Available in Bethel Township, PA
LogistiCenterSM at Midway South, is a 304,000-square-foot facility located at I-78 at Exit 15 & 16, with connections to I-81, I-476 and I-76 (Pennsylvania Turnpike).
This property is ideally suited for manufacturing, warehouse or distribution companies looking to occupy a state-of-the-art facility. The property is under construction and scheduled for completion in late fall 2019.
- Building Dimensions: 380’ x 800’
- Drive-In Doors (2): 14’ x 16’
- Clear Height: 36’
- Column Spacing: 54’ x 52’
- Loading Bay: 54’ x 60’
- Office Area: Build-to-Suit
- Fire Protection System: ESFR
- 151 Car Parking Stalls
- Lighting: LED Fixtures
- Year Built: Under Construction
- Site Area: 29.62 Acres
- Zoning: I-L
- Fully Adhered EPDM Roof
- Floors: 7” Concrete Slab
- HVAC Systems: Warehouse - Gas-Fired Unit Heaters
- Electric: 2,500 Amps at 480 Volt; Expandable
- Dock Doors: 44 Fully Equipped Dock Doors (35,000 lb. Mechanical Levelers)
- 89 Trailer Stalls (45 currently with 44 future stalls available)
- Structure Exterior: Insulated Tilt-up Concrete Panels
About the Location
Surrounding national companies include Samsung, Dollar General and PetSmart. The property is conveniently located in Bethel, Pennsylvania, capturing over 51 million households and allowing access to over 36% of the U.S. & 60% of the Canada population within a one-day truck drive.