Dermody Properties’ newest LogistiCenter℠ in Delaware is a planned, two-building logistics park at Jamison Corner Road and US-301 in Middletown.
The park borders US Route 301, Jamison Corner Road and will protect almost 70 acres of existing farm land, forested area, and wetlands. Extensive landscaping will screen the project from view from Jamison Corner Road. LogistiCenter℠ at New Castle County does not border, or sit adjacent to, any residential community.
- Approximately 30% of the site will remain undeveloped and left as farmland or green space
- The majority of the project will front US Route 301, or the existing natural landscaping buffer
- Almost 16 acres of stormwater management areas will manage runoff
- Bike path and sidewalk along Jamison Corner Road to be developed
- Site is currently zoned 'BP – Business Park'; Warehouse and distribution are permitted uses
- Dermody Properties is an experienced logistics developer in Delaware
Community Information Session
Thursday, April 28
5:00p - 7:30p EDT
Bayberry North Lakehouse
210 North Bayberry Parkway
Middletown, DE 19709
"*" indicates required fields