Southern Nevada Industrial Space
LogistiCenter℠ at Speedway is located at 6565 Nascar Street in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The building is currently under construction with a planned completion in Q4 2019.
When complete, this building will feature 251,800 SF of available space (divisible at 24,300 SF), 32' of clear height, 52 dock doors, 8 grade-level doors and 182 car parking spaces and will be ideal for warehouse, distribution and manufacturing operations.
- 251,800 Square Feet Under Construction
- Tilt-up Concrete Panel Construction
- Divisible to 31,800 Square Feet
- 32' Clear Height
- 50' x 50 Column Spacing
- 60' x 50' Loading Bay
- ESFR Fire Protection System
- 4,000 Amps, 277/480 V, 3 Phase
- Evaporative-cooled Warehouse
- 52 Dock High Doors (9' x 10')
- 8 Grade-level, Drive-in Doors (12' x 14')
- 135' Truck Court (60' Concrete Dock Apron)
- 182 Car Parking Spaces
About the Location
LogistiCenter℠ at Speedway is located within the heart of the Interstate 15 corridor with unobstructed frontage along the interstate, and will be ideally situated within the North Las Vegas submarket.
With the ability to serve the southern California and Arizona markets overnight, the North Las Vegas submarket offers many logistical advantages. Because Las Vegas is an import market, outbound shipping to the neighboring western and eastern markets is extremely cost-effective.