Central Pennsylvania Industrial Building
LogistiCenter℠ at 78-81 is a 405,000-square-foot distribution center at the intersection of I-78 and I-81 in Union Township, Pennsylvania. LogistiCenter℠ at 78-81 sits in the heart of the I-78/I-81 corridor, one of the most active and fastest growing locations in the Northeastern U.S. for warehousing, repackaging and distribution of consumer goods.
This building currently has an available 186,900 SF for lease.
- 300' x 1,350' Building Dimensions
- 36' Clear Height
- 52' x 50' Column Spacing
- 52' x 60' Loading Bay
- 35 Dock High Doors
- 30 Trailer Stalls
- 100 Car Parking Stalls
- 1 Drive-in Door (14'w x 16'h)
- 7" Concrete Slab Floors
- T-5 Fluorescent Lighting
About the Location
LogistiCenter℠ at 78-81 is located at the northeast corner of the I-78/I-81 intersection, a critical transportation corridor in the Northeast. Linking logistics infrastructure to major population centers, the I-78/I-81 Corridor has become home to some of the largest and most prominent corporations and logistics companies in the world. In addition to location, the benefits that have contributed to this robust activity include:
- 1/3 of all American and 1/2 of all Canadian consumers are within a one-day drive
- This property also qualifies for a 10-year LERTA (Local Economic Revitalization Tax Assistance) Tax Abatement. For the first year after completion of the building, 100% of the property taxes are abated. In year two, 90% of the property taxes are abated. This 10% per year step-down continues for ten years.
- An excellent utilities and technology infrastructure (FedEx and UPS both have distribution hubs in the Lehigh Valley)