Land for Industrial Build-to-Suit in TRIC
This 34-acre site is located in the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC), a massive 107,000 acre park that encompasses a developable 30,000 acre industrial complex.
The site is available for build-to-suit facilities from 70,000–500,000 square feet.
- 34-acres available
- Can accommodate build-to-suit facilities of 70,000-500,000 SF
- Zoned "I-2 Heavy Industrial"
- Water rights (.5 acre ft/acre)
- Divisible to 10 acres
- Lowest property taxes in the region
- Zero development impact fees
- Site condition enables accelerated construction
- Heavy-loads rail infrastructure
- Service from UP and BNSF Railways
About the Location
The Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center (TRIC) is located in the very cooperative Storey County, which provides an expedient and efficient permitting process with no traffic impact fees. TRIC is located in a "I-2 Heavy Industrial” zone, which means all types of industrial and commercial uses are allowed with maximum flexibility for land uses.