Industrial Space in the Chicago-Milwaukee Corridor
LogistiCenterSM at 94 is a two-building, 406,212 square-foot industrial park strategically located on the shores of Lake Michigan at the midpoint of the Chicago-Milwaukee Corridor. Currently, 115,412 square feet (divisible) is available.
- 901 Park Avenue - 115,412 SF (Available)
- 851 Park Avenue (Leased)
LogistiCenter at 94 offers quick access to I-94 and is well-suited for local, regional and national distribution.
- 115,412 SF available
- 300' × 735' building dimensions
- Precast concrete panel exterior
- 19' (expandable) dock doors
- 3 drive-in doors
- 32' clear height
- Build-to-suit office area
- ESFR fire protection system
- 50' × 48' column spacing
- 275-Car parking
- 6.49 acre site area
- Located in I (Industrial) zone
- 2,500 amps @ 277/480 Volt, 3 phase
- 45 mil fully ballasted EPDM roof with R-25 Insulation
- 7" concrete slab (Unreinforced) floor
- T-5 fluorescent lighting, 30 FC average at 36" AFF
- Roof-mounted, warehouse HVAC systems, positive pressure, direct-fired heating units
About the Location
This modern warehouse and distribution location offers easy access to downtown Chicago and O’Hare airport and is located in Lake County.
Lake County is a premier headquarters address for companies in the life sciences, advanced manufacturing, financial services and professional service industries. It is a preferred location of choice for over 30,000 businesses ranging from locally-owned manufacturers to a number of globally-recognized Fortune 500 companies.