Dermody Properties has two offices representing the southwestern United States - one in Phoenix, Arizona and one in Newport Beach, California.
Newport Beach, California
4695 MacArthur Court, 11th Floor
Newport Beach, California 92660
The Advantages of Doing Business in Southern California
- Southern California is a manufacturing and international trade capital of America, with a diverse industrial base that includes automotive, biomedical, ports, regional logistics and software companies.
- In addition to the advantages of its location, the southern California market offers business incentives, resources and access to capital for business growth and needs.
- The area is home to many business districts, including Downtown Los Angeles, Downtown San Diego, Downtown San Bernardino and Downtown Bakersfield.
- Dermody Properties’ Newport Beach office is located in Orange County, which is surrounded by a major freeway system that grants easy access to national routes to the East, Northwest, and Midwest Regions.
- The region is located next to major general aviation airports, including the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and San Diego International Airport (SAN,) along with major commercial airports: Bakersfield, Burbank, Long Beach, Ontario and Orange County.
- Southern California is also home to the most active commercial and container ports in the United States, including the Port of Long Beach, Port of Los Angeles and Port of San Diego.